[Mailman-Users] [discuss] configuration of the maillist server from 1net.org

Wed Jun 25 05:11:54 CEST 2014

On 6/24/14, 9:35 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> If you don't like this feature, you will have to use a different mail
> service from GMail, or live with it.  You may be able to work around
> it by fiddling with the subscription address as Richard suggests, but
> I bet it doesn't work (these are different names for the same mailbox).

Getting a second regular subscription won't do anything, but I was
suggesting adding a DIGEST subscription, which will arrive (eventually)
and thus giving you confirmation that the message did go through.

--
Richard Damon