[Mailman-Users] Sending "password reminder" emails.

Barry S. Finkel bsfinkel at att.net
Wed Mar 5 21:21:33 CET 2014

On 3/5/2014 1:03 PM, Richard wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have more than once wished I could send out password reminder emails
> to either individuals or an entire list. However, I haven't found a way
> to do that yet. How can I do this, please?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

There should be a cron to send password reminders each month.
IIRC, each list has an admin setting that determines if that
list gets reminders.  ALL of my list-creation templates had
reminders disabled; I did nothing to disable the cron job.
As I wrote to this list on Feb. 28 - when I was running a
Mailman installation, I saw no need to send password reminders.

--Barry Finkel