[Mailman-Users] building a new mailman server

Bruce Harrison harrison at utm.edu
Wed Mar 26 22:19:32 CET 2014

We are currently running an old mailman instance and am planning to bring up the newest version of mailman and migrate to it.  Current system uses sendmail.  Since I now have a chance to change things, what is the best mail server to run on my mailman box?  It will be talking to an exchange 2010 frontend server (current mailman system is doing that now).  I can install sendmail or go with postfix or ???
This is running on a debian box.

Bruce Harrison
UT Martin