[Mailman-Users] Which file are Mailman's webpages build from?

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Fri May 2 13:59:04 CEST 2014

I am running Mailman version 2.1.12. I have not been able to find a list of pages where the different HTML templates are used.

Having copied the HTML-templates, listed below, from /usr/lib/mailman/templates/da/  to /usr/lib/mailman/templates/site/da/ I would like to change the design of the web-pages. So far I am doing good a few templates, but I am not able to locate on which pages the second list of files are used Also some of the web-pages gets there information from various spurces such as the template-files, the messages file etc.

Is there an overview of which files different pages are build from?

admlogin.html
listinfo.html
emptyarchive.html
private.html
admindbdetails.html
subscribe.html
roster.html
options.html
headfoot.html
article.html
archtocnombox.html
archtoc.html
archtocentry.html
archliststart.html
archidxhead.html
archidxfoot.html
admindbsummary.html
admindbpreamble.html

Med venlig hilsen

Henrik Rasmussen
Systemadministrator, Core Services

KØBENHAVNS UNIVERSITET
Koncern-it, Drift & Support
Nørregade 10, postboks 2177
1017 København K

Tel: 35322626
Dir 35322704
Fax 35322707
Email: her at adm.ku.dk<mailto:her at adm.ku.dk>
Web: it.ku.dk<http://it.ku.dk/>

[KU_logo]

Spørgsmål af både faglig og teknisk karakter skal indrapporteres i KUnet's selvbetjeningssystem: "KUnet --> Selvbetjening --> It-service --> Min Servicedesk --> Opret Sag" eller via mail til it-service at adm.ku.dk<mailto:it-service at adm.ku.dk>. KUnet's selvbetjening findes på http://sd.ku.dk<blocked::http://sd.ku.dk/>.