[Mailman-Users] Dealing with rate limiting from Roadrunner/Time Warner

Conrad G T Yoder cgtyoder at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 15 03:50:00 CEST 2014

Has anyone had to deal with bounces due to rate limiting from Roadrunner/Time Warner?

http://postmaster.rr.com/spam#ratelimit

If so, what did you do to resolve the problem?  (That is, if things “got resolved.”)

My hosting provider, DreamHost, continues to assert this is my problem and not theirs.  I of course do not have control of the Mailman installation and/or the server.

-Conrad

--
Is there a suspect in your family? Contact the Ministry of Information. Ring  100 00 00.