[Mailman-Users] reply_goes_to_list broken in 2.1.18-1?

Gibbs, David david at midrange.com
Thu May 15 16:39:38 CEST 2014

Folks:

I was previously running 2.1.17 (after having not upgraded for a VERY long time).  Everything is working just fine.

I saw the new DMARC modifications and decided to upgrade to 2.1.18-1.

The upgrade went fine ... but after running for a bit some of my users told me that when they replied to a list message it was going to the author of the message they are replying to instead of the list.  The Reply-to header was *NOT* present in the messages being sent from the list.

I have reply_goes_to_list set to "This List" for all my lists.

I down graded to 2.1.17 again and the reply-to header was once again in place.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2014 Chicagoland Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, and advocacy.  Sponsor me by visiting http://gmane.diabetessucks.net. Any amount is appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit http://gmane.diabetessucks.net/mapdonations.php for an interactive map (it's a geeky thing).