[Mailman-Users] Remove user from all list approved senders list

Ryan Stasel rstasel at uoregon.edu
Fri May 16 20:45:54 CEST 2014

All,

Can't seem to find an answer for this, but I'd imagine it would involve list_lists... but we have an employee leave rather poorly, and while I was able to remove them from all the lists with remove_members --fromall <email>, I can't seem to find a way to remove them from all lists approved senders (in sender filters) lists.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks, and apologies if this is documented somewhere... google isn't giving me anything when I search for it in any way, shape, or form. Just how to disable moderation in general.

Thanks!

-Ryan Stasel