[Mailman-Users] Digest option for Yahoo and AOL subscribers?

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Sun May 25 00:12:34 CEST 2014

Well, never mind. I would have to do this for all users, not just these.  A pain this is.
Sorry.
Allan

I just realized that setting the digest option could be a temporary solution for my Yahoo and AOL subscribers until things get sorted (hopefully by Yahoo and AOL stopping this nonsense). My Mailman installation comes with the system (Mac OS X). Maiman is 2.1.14 and the OS is 10.5.8. I have no plans to upgrade either any time soon.

The idea of using the list address as the From: address is not good. It hides the sender and it messes up the archives.

Yours,

	Allan Hansen
	Westminster, CA