[Mailman-Users] Problems with multi-machine slicing

Jeff Taylor shdwdrgn at sourpuss.net
Sun May 25 20:14:52 CEST 2014

There is some load-balancing on the incoming side that splits messages
between servers, but nothing on the outgoing side.  Mailman is run
directly on each of the SMTP servers.  I started doing the slicing
awhile back when I was having trouble with mailman crashing
occasionally, and wanted to add more redundancy to ensure the out queue
would get processed, even if it took a couple minutes for a backup
machine to get to them.