[Mailman-Users] multiple mailing list passwords

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Mon May 26 16:04:55 CEST 2014

On Mon, 26 May 2014, Adam McGreggor wrote:

> You might be able to set all passwords to be the same -- within your
> options page (e.g.,)

I do use the same password for stuff which is mine only, but these are
shared with other co-moderators. And apparently at NASA they are also
over-concerned (I got the passwords by snail mail, on paper !!)

>> Is anybody aware of any firefox add-on which allows to remember
>> multiple password for one hostname (e.g. based on the full url of
>> the list admin page) ?
>
> LastPass / 1password ?

I should have added "add-on for firefox ON LINUX". Apparently this
"1password" (which I did not find in the firefox add-on list) is not
supported on Linux.

I saw LastPass mentioned, but I gathered it stores passwords elsewhere
than on my local machine (which I would not like). Is that correct ?

Thanks anyhow