[Mailman-Users] multiple mailing list passwords

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Fri May 30 12:37:07 CEST 2014

On Fri, 30 May 2014, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> acceptable to him either, as far as I can see he's very concerned about
> security.

Well, I'm personally NOT very concerned about security. But for my bank
account (protected by one-shot hardware key), my payslip, and perhaps my
health service records (protected by one-shot cell-phone sent key), I tend
to use when possible one key to access generic web sites.

In this case it might be that the entity managing the mailman server is
more concerned than I am, and so I'm bound to respect their way.

Anyhow, I found a suitable workaround for my problem, so for me this issue
is closed. Thanks for your interest.