[Mailman-Users] MM3/Delivery Problem

Guillaume Libersat glibersat at sigill.org
Sat Nov 1 13:49:53 CET 2014

Awesome!
Do you think it will be easy to migrate from an existing sqlite database
to a postgres one through SQLAlchemy? I tried to do it manually a few
days ago... and it took me such a longgggg time writing ah-hoc scripts
for almost nothing (the database is not really usable).
I'm really interested in testing the new backend if you need testers :)

Cheers,

Guillaume

http://sigill.org