[Mailman-Users] config.pck files

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:13:39 CET 2014

 THank you, Mark. There were config.db files, all which have been removed.
I couldn't fine anything in the error log that gave me an indication of
what might have happened. I followed your tips and have copied the
config.safety to config.pck and all seems to be fine. Thanks again for
explaining it all to me.