[Mailman-Users] Mountain Lion server trouble

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Mon Nov 10 02:32:18 CET 2014

This is why it's important to keep server configurations in a
configuration management system, like Chef, Puppet, cfengine, Ansible,
Salt Stack, etc.  When set up right, the configuration management
will put back any unwanted OS changes, or at the very least tell
after an upgrade what files no longer contain your edits.