[Mailman-Users] Corrupt Chinese Emails from Subscribe

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Wed Nov 12 06:43:09 CET 2014

Here is the URL to subscribe to the list:

http://www.raystedman.org/daily-devotions/subscribe/chinese

Thanks for helping Stephen.

Here is what the original line in verify.txt looks like:

订阅邮件列表 %(listname)s 的确认通知

This appears quite different than the first line you included in your
email.  Do they look the same to you?

Thanks, Greg