[Mailman-Users] Corrupt Chinese Emails from Subscribe

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Nov 13 00:23:33 CET 2014

On 11/12/2014 01:51 PM, Greg Sims wrote:

> I then replied to the Subscription Verify email and received a Welcome to
> the List email -- with headers:

> This was a surprise for me -- and perhaps for you as well.

Did you restart Mailman after adding the add_language line to mm_cfg.py?

I suspect you didn't. If you didn't, the new setting will be picked up
by web CGI processes because each interaction is a new process, but
email interactions are processed by Mailman's qrunner processes which
are persistent and won't see the change until you restart.