[Mailman-Users] OS X Question --- yes I know <sigh>

David Dodell ddodell at mac.com
Mon Nov 24 00:54:09 CET 2014

Hi, I know from past experience that the OS X version of Mailman is met with some contempt because of what Apple did with it .. but I have it working well for several years on a 10.7.5 Lion Server, and it has been very stable.

However, I want to explore hosting some of the virtual domains I have setup on my server.

Hosting multiple virtual domains without any issues, however want to start using mailman with some of those virtual domains.

I saw this support article at:

Mac OS X Server v10.6: Configuring the Mail service so Mailman can support virtual domains - Apple Support <http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT3878>

but this is for 10.6 ... looks like it "might" work for 10.7 ...

Paths look the same ... anyone have any ideas?

If it does work, will mail from that mailing list show originated from the virtual, versus "real" domain?

Thanks

David