[Mailman-Users] Email formatting

Shannon Doane s_doane at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 16:25:09 CEST 2014

I've noticed that when I send an email through the mailing list that a lot of formatting is stripped away. Particularly bothersome is lost line or paragraph breaks. As an example, in an original email there may be a space between paragraphs, but when the email gets delivered through mailman those line breaks may be removed and there is no space between paragraphs at all. Even worse line/paragraph breaks may be removed altogether and everything runs on a continuous line with only word wrap occurring.
Any thoughts on why this happens?