[Mailman-Users] Mac, me, icloud. Many domains one user.

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu Oct 16 04:27:18 CEST 2014

We've only got 4 of this type of address out of 1100 subscribers, but I've no idea if other lists would be similar.

Is subscribing them all manually with the other two addresses a practical option? It would get messy if they unsubscribe, but if two were set to nomail it might not be so bad. If you moderate one then you'd have to remember to moderate them all.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad