[Mailman-Users] AOL screening Reply-To header thru DMARC ?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Oct 19 01:40:45 CEST 2014

Mark Sapiro writes:

 > If and when there is an accepted standard governing this behavior, I'll
 > consider it. In the mean time, I'm not interested in accommodating
 > non-compliant behavior by one rogue ESP.

I'm in complete sympathy, but unfortunately that rogue provider is
still the MTA for tens (hundreds?) of millions of users.

Note that although "wrap message" is unpopular with users, it's
unlikely to fall afoul of DMARC for quite a while (for that very
reason, as well as because it's relatively difficult to write the
checks, which would require bursting the message).