[Mailman-Users] Change Mailman URLs on Subscribe Response

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:43:26 CEST 2014

It would be a little different. The main difference is that the Mailman
subscriptions are linked to the Drupal user account, so each subscriber
would need to be a Drupal user.

I think there's also a way to import existing Mailman subscriptions and
create Drupal users for them, but I may be remembering a different module,
Mailman Manager: https://www.drupal.org/project/mailman_manager

rac