[Mailman-Users] MM3/Delivery Problem

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Oct 31 19:55:22 CET 2014

On Oct 31, 2014, at 07:47 PM, Guillaume Libersat wrote:

>The problem is now fixed... I don't really know what happened but it
>seems it was related to sqlite3 and database locking.
>
>Thanks for helping, if I manage to find what really happened, I'll file
>a bug report.

Very soon (perhaps this weekend) I will land the port to SQLAlchemy as our ORM
layer for MM3 in the trunk.  This is based on great work by Abhilash and
Aurelien.  There have been some reports of SQLite locking problems in MM3 and
it will be interesting to see whether the port from Storm to SA will fix that.

Cheers,
-Barry