[Mailman-Users] List suddenly stopped adding footers.

Kevin T. Likes kevin.likes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:36:56 CEST 2014

The footer looks fine in the settings screen. I know I said it suddenly
stopped showing up, and it looked that way from the first half dozen
messages I looked at, but now it looks like some messages are getting it
and most aren't.

I've been checking the messages in the list archive, so user client
shouldn't be an issue. I just checked the most recent messages, and one had
a footer but the previous dozen or so didn't. I'm no longer sure this has
anything do do with the scrubbing. I've seen some message without footers
or a scrubbed attachment, and found one with a footer and a scrubbed
attachment.

filter_content is set to no, collapse_alternatives is yes. According to the
manager the only change they made was a few months ago when we turned on
"Mung from" due to DKIM issues. But this problem didn't crop up until
recently, from what I can tell in the archives.