[Mailman-Users] Customizing information required for subscription

Charlene Ruell cruell at climatenetwork.org
Tue Sep 9 05:14:11 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I am working with a non-profit organization to establish a new home for our
plethora of mailing lists. Mailman has quite a few features that we are
hoping will automate our currently labour intensive process.

Currently, part of our subscription process involves gathering additional
information, such as which one of our member organizations the person
requesting access if from. We then match this information to our records and
subscribe those who are eligible. I have looked through all of the
documentation for Mailman and have not been able to find if there are
customizable fields for the subscription process. Does this exist? If not,
does anyone have any suggestions on how I might integrate such information
with the subscription process?

Many thanks in advance!

Warm Regards,

Charlene Ruell

______________________________________

Charlene Ruell

Program Assistant

Climate Action Network-International (CAN)

skype: charlene.ruell

 <mailto:cruell at climatenetwork.org> cruell at climatenetwork.org

 <http://www.climatenetwork.org/> www.climatenetwork.org

 <http://www.facebook.com/CANInternational>