[Mailman-Users] Non-members keep receiving messages from the listserv

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Tue Sep 16 18:31:54 CEST 2014

We thought about that too. However, we have the 1-click unsubscribe at the
bottom of the message so members can unsubscribe themselves. The link
contains the email address and they are the one that don't exist. We also
ask the users and they confirmed they don't have other email addresses or
forwarding.

Is there an option within Mailman or exim to force not to deliver messages
to a particular email address?