[Mailman-Users] domain name alias, two domains on one MM?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Sep 17 17:48:01 CEST 2014

On 09/17/2014 08:08 AM, James Nightly wrote:
> It doesn't work for some reason. I can see emails routed to the new
> domain, but there is an "unroutable address" error in the logs.

As I said in my prior reply at
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2014-September/077806.html>,
"You need to arrange ... for the MTA on list.new_domain.org to accept
and deliver the mail appropriately."

This means in particular, adding the old server's domain to the
mm_domains list in the Exim config on the new server.