[Mailman-Users] MM stats question and a moderation issue

James Nightly exim4debian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:19:10 CEST 2014

> Since you moved servers, I suspect there are two lists and some things
> are going to/coming from the old list(s) and some are going to/coming
> from the new list(s).
> And how did you add the members to the new list(s)? config_list doesn't
> do anything with members or their passwords or options whereas moving
> the lists/LISTNAME/config.pck files moves all that.

I created new lists on the new server, copy/pasted member emails and
list settings (using config_list). There is only one set of lists, the
other server is offline. I get (many) daily moderation requests for
"Reason:  Post by non-member to a members-only list". On the old
server members of the list were able to email the list, non-member
messages were sent to moderation.