[Mailman-Users] mailman logs, mail flow into/out of mailman

Bruce Harrison harrison at utm.edu
Wed Sep 24 16:34:05 CEST 2014

Have had to do some tracking of mailman activity for management.  I'm familiar with the mailman logs, web server access_log, and linux sendmail logs.
Is there any place where the flow of mail into and out of mailman, along with when log entries are made, documented anywhere?  Especially a moderated message. Qrunner activity, that kind of thing.  I've poked around the FAQ and other things online, but didn't find much.  I did find some mailman 3 info though (I'm 2.1.7)

Bruce Harrison
UT Martin