[Mailman-Users] I'd prefer clients had collapsing features, not top-post; do away with mailing list digests

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 2 21:37:05 CEST 2015

On 04/02/2015 12:13 PM, Andrew Stuart wrote:
> I’d like it if digests could be either the full text of the emails or just a list of subject lines.

Mailman digests have a table of contents with just Subject: and From: name.

On some lists, where I'm only interested in very few topics, I subscribe
to the MIME format digest. I read the TOC and often stop there and
delete the digest. Some times I will go on and read a message or two of
interest, and maybe open one individually and reply to it.