[Mailman-Users] What would your dream Mailman web interface look like?

Teijo g.aloitus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:40:34 CEST 2015

8.4.2015, 3:26, Stephen J. Turnbull kirjoitti:
> (standards that don't start with "RFC" are
> generally not on our required reading lists).
>
> Please keep the details coming.  We care, we just don't have the
> cycles to do it ourselves without help.

As to WCAG 2.0, it's W3C's recommendation for Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/).

Testing tools can be found at http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/, and
information for evaluating web content accessibility at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/Overview.html.

Taking accessibility aspects into account often make web content more
usable to all users.

I understand that this is a volunteer project, and there are limited
resources available.

Best,

Teijo