[Mailman-Users] I'd prefer clients had collapsing features, not top-post; do away with mailing list digests

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Thu Apr 9 09:25:17 CEST 2015

The solutions is quite simple - use top-posting if you answering to
the very whole message or thread (like this).
It will save your time and would annoy nobody. (Don't forget to put
your signature right after your answer to show others that there is
nothing else below it from you to search for.)

Use inline posting if you want to answer to different parts of
somebody's message separately.

Why keep using one scheme only?

Danil
P.S. Never use bottom posting please... :)