[Mailman-Users] What would your dream Mailman web interface look like?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Apr 15 11:14:55 CEST 2015

Here's another one - some way to flag a held message to warn moderators that its content is being discussed among moderators. It would be good if it was impossible to approve a flagged message until the flag was removed, to avoid accidental release.

I don't think there needs to be any security on removing the flag - it's only to prevent accidents.

It's happened several times on our list that one moderator has emailed the rest of us about a message, while simultaneously another moderator has approved it.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad