[Mailman-Users] DMARC documentation lacking

Fil fil at rezo.net
Thu Apr 23 07:29:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

just upgraded from 2.1.16 to 2.1.20, because I was fed up with the DMARC
issue. I googled a bit and found http://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC but it
lacks info, especially:

1) how to add a default value in mm_cfg.py
from the release notes I guess it's something like
DEFAULT_DMARC_MODERATION_ACTION = 1 # Munge

2) what numbers correspond to each action
(I dug them out from a comment in SpamDetect.py)
    # Note that for dmarc_moderation_action, 0 = Accept,
    #    1 = Munge, 2 = Wrap, 3 = Reject, 4 = Discard

(I would have updated http://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC but it's immutable.)

-- Fil