[Mailman-Users] Documentation error?

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Thu Apr 23 22:04:26 CEST 2015

The Mailman installation instructions at
<http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-install/node10.html> make
reference to the following stanza in the configuration for the Apache
web server.

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/">
        AddDefaultCharset Off
</Directory>

Is this correct under _any_ circumstances these days?  My recollection
is that Mailman was revised many years and versions ago to comply more
closely to the Linux FSH and that the appropriate directory is
now /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/

Should this be changed or amended?  Should I file a bug?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The only unchanging certainty
FMP Computer Services |    is the certainty of change"