[Mailman-Users] Seeking Mailman consultant

David Baker (CASRAI) dbaker at casrai.org
Sat Apr 25 00:59:08 CEST 2015

Hi there,

We are leading a small group of non-profit organizations joining together to collectively share common services to help us all maintain effective but independent web presences. We have a dedicated server and Mailman is an important tool in our plans.

We are seeking a Mailman expert who would be interested in providing paid services to us to ensure we can install/maintain new instances of Mailman as new nonprofits join and who knows the config and feature-set well enough to help us all get the most out of this great tool.

We are based in Canada but you can be from anywhere.

To avoid cluttering this list I assume a direct reply is best.

I look forward to hearing from someone.

/David