[Mailman-Users] command line get list of members moderation status?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Aug 8 03:25:45 CEST 2015

See <https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/list_mod.py> (mirrored at
<http://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/list_mod.py>).

>  Alternatively, is there a way to list all the members of the
> list with their moderation flag as part of the output?  I did look
> around a bit, but my google mojo is failing me...

See <https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/mailman-subscribers.py> (mirrored
at <http://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/mailman-subscribers.py>).

This latter script is referenced from the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/4030569>.