[Mailman-Users] No luck on the overnights

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Wed Aug 12 03:12:06 CEST 2015

I'm now thinking none of the overnight cron jobs are running. I set
digest mode to a couple lists, posted to them, then modified the
digest job's run time from 12:00 every day to a minute or two from
current time, waited ten minutes, and got nothing in response. Then I
did the same for the monthly password reminder job. Same thing--no
response. I'm thinking the best way to find out what's going on is to
log into the mailman account interactively and manually run one of the
cron commands to find out what happens. Any other suggestions most
welcome. Probably whatever's wrong with one job is wrong with them
all.