[Mailman-Users] DKIM Failures cause posts from gmail users to not be relayed to the list

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Aug 12 15:44:12 CEST 2015

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 13:21:58 +0000
Peter Bossley <pete at bossley.me> wrote:

Hello Peter,

>mailing lists need to work properly as well. Does anyone have any
>suggestions or ideas on why the Munge setting didn't seem to have an
>impact?

I'm far from being an expert regarding DKIM, DKMS and mailman, but what
I can say is this;

*All* lists run from list.debian.org are to have their footers turned off
because of valid DKIM signature breakage.

Maybe this is an option you could also explore.

See
<https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/08/msg00003.html>
for the announcement.  Sadly, very little in the way of details, but the
poster of the message may be able to help you.

--
 Regards  _
Drums quite good, bass is too loud, and I can't hear the words