[Mailman-Users] Why do my posts to my own mailman list disappear.

Paul Arenson/tokyoprogressive paul at tokyoprogressive.org
Thu Aug 20 13:37:10 CEST 2015

I have had my own mailman list for two years. Recently, messages I sent to the list neither appeared (when sent from my regular email account), nor generated a message that the message was being held for moderation, when sent from another email account.

I have no clue. Well, just one really. Recently I have had so many spam messages, dealt with by banning or automatically rejecting, am am wondering if I somehow automatically deleted my own info.

If so, is there any way to check and remedy?

Or could there be another reason?

I am on a Mac, for what it is worth.

Thanks,
paul