[Mailman-Users] How to discard messages from just a few list members?

Ulf Dunkel dunkel at calamus.net
Fri Aug 21 10:28:24 CEST 2015

I am running some moderated mailing lists (for newsletters) where only I
myself should be able to send messages. Every now and then some of my
list members get trapped in a spam bulk mail and repeat this spam even
to my lists.

In "Privacy options > Sender filters", I see many options to treat
postings from non-member addresses. But I don't find a way to discard
posting from defined list members automatically, without dropping them
from the list.

Is there any such option that I have overseen?

I am currently running Mailman 2.1.16.

---Ulf Dunkel