[Mailman-Users] Why do my posts to own mailman list disappear.

Paul Arenson/tokyoprogressive paul at tokyoprogressive.org
Sat Aug 22 07:26:22 CEST 2015

Thank you, Mark.

I looked in Cpanel and could see no directory starting with /usr/.  I have a reseller account and nangoku-jiyu-jin.net <http://nangoku-jiyu-jin.net/> is a subset of turnlefthostimg.org <http://turnlefthostimg.org/>, but for now I am looking in the cpanel for nangoku-jiyu-jin.net <http://nangoku-jiyu-jin.net/>. Again, no such directory in that CPanel.  I tried looking in root, etc. but do not see such a name as /usr/.

Then I figured out my FTP login and got in using the Transmit program.  I see a /usr/ folder at the end of a very long list of folders and files:
.bash.logout
—
---
--
cpanel folder

public_ftp
public_html
ssl
tmp
usr
www

I click on usr and get Could not change directory to /usr
Server said can’t change directory to /usr: No such directory.
Error -125: remote chdir failed.

There is a cpanel  folder but that doesn’t seem to help.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks, Paul