[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Why do my posts to own mailman list disappear.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Aug 22 17:13:49 CEST 2015

On 08/22/2015 12:01 AM, Paul Arenson/tokyoprogressive wrote:
> Further to the above, I have tested and found NOTHING goes through…I can’t even get a request to subscribe through. It is effectively dead!!!
>
> What to do?

You can see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4030723>, but given your
lack of access to the underlying Mailman installation, that may not help.

As discussed in the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4030641> (aka
<http://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman%20and%20CPanel>), we probably can't
help either.

As Steve suggests, you need to take this up with the people who support
the physical machine that hosts your Mailman installation.