[Mailman-Users] How to discard messages from just a few list members?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Aug 23 02:15:12 CEST 2015

Ulf Dunkel writes:

 > Thank you, but I won't send unmoderated news to any newsletter. I am
 > using Mailman for felt decades and I am so happy that the moderated flag
 > always kept me from sending postings too early.

Unmoderate yourself in the member view, and then use a privacy filter
with your address, and action set to Hold.

The same strategy should work for any number of authorized posters by
adding their addresses to the regexp with "|".

Note: Untested, but AFAIK the several moderation methods are
independent in this way.

Steve