[Mailman-Users] How to discard messages from just a few list members?

Ulf Dunkel dunkel at calamus.net
Mon Aug 24 11:18:39 CEST 2015

> Get yourself a second account.  Subscribe both of them to the mailing list.
> Moderate one, not the other.  Disable mail delivery for one of the
> accounts -- don't unsubscribe, just turn off delivery.  You can set both
> of them up as list moderators, list owners if you like, or just the one
> account if that is better for you.

Thank you for that suggestion, Laura, but it would also remove the
basically wanted moderation of my own postings to my newsletter mailing
list (I explained earlier why it is required).

I really seem to have found a working setup using the Spam filter now,
as I posted about 40 minutes ago.

---Ulf Dunkel