[Mailman-Users] need assistance upgrading Mailman

Nina Nicholson nnicholson at dioceseofnewark.org
Mon Aug 24 21:44:02 CEST 2015

Andrew - I am using Plesk, and Mailman does interface with it. I didn't realize this is a customized installation -- good to know. That would certainly change things. Thanks for the suggestion of CPanel, I've worked with it elsewhere and can look into it.

Nina Nicholson
Director of Communications & Technology
The Episcopal Diocese of Newark
973-430-9907