[Mailman-Users] feature request

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:47:02 EST 2015

Probably betrays my ignorance of the OP's needs, but I'd have thought:

1) tracking who joins is more interesting than those leaving
2) client side filtering (including automated discarding) allows the
administrators to save their sanity ...

So I find the described request slightly surprising. Kudos to Mark for not
pushing back on this basis ... but perhaps the OP can provide a little more
context for why this would be a generally GoodThing.

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com
kbiermank AIM
303 997 2749