[Mailman-Users] Using mailman output in web page documentation

Adrian Pepper arpepper at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 17 17:57:26 EST 2015

 I found it convenient to use mechanical dumps of mailman pages in attempting
 to create some moderator documentation, intended primarily for local use
 at the university where I work.

 Such dumped pages do not contain any formal copyright/left statement beyond
     alt="GNU's NOT Unix"

 1. Is there a suitable comment one could/should (should not?) add to
    attribute the source of such excerpts to GNU (GFDL?).

 I use HTML dumps rather than screenshots so that I can modify them to
 create a mockup of a page which refers to a particular mailing list by
 name, and actually links variously to the real mailman server links,
 or further mockups as seems appropriate (to me).

 In addition, form items such as radio buttons will tend to appear in the
 manner the particular browser will display them on the real page.

Adrian Pepper
P.S. That's enough to start.  Further analysis and tangential questions
"2. and 3." exist already, perhaps in response to followups.