[Mailman-Users] mails send from sendmail with commandline to mailman become 'Message has implicit destination'

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Dec 27 12:42:02 EST 2015

On 12/27/2015 12:37 AM, MichaelLeung wrote:
> i think is related to the sender address
>
>  as i use -r to speacified a maillist address as the sender address and
> send this mail to this maillist , Mailman will report the issue , which
> mean while , if the from address is differen to recipient address,
> mailman will accept it.

I am really trying to help you, but it is difficult when you don't
answer my questions.

Please see the post at
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2015-December/080249.html>
and answer the questions in that post.

Also please do both of the following commands exactly as shown:

> echo "test message 1" | mail -s 'test mail 1' -r mark at msapiro.net mark at msapiro.net

> echo "test message 2" | mail -s 'test mail 2' mark at msapiro.net

When you have done the above commands and answered the questions in the
post at
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2015-December/080249.html>,
I will respond further.