[Mailman-Users] mails send from sendmail with commandline to mailman become 'Message has implicit destination'

MichaelLeung gbcbooksmj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 01:16:22 EST 2015

Hi Mark

normally , dovecot service will save a copy of mail that i sent , but ,
mailx won't ,

i was using mailx to sent those test mails to you , so , there were no
raw message left in my mail server

from the message that you received , there is nothing wrong with the
spoofing mail(test mail 1)

remeber i said i have two mail servers and one client machine,

i sent those test mail to these two mail servers , one accept test mails
just did as yours , another one (the one are fixing ), lost the To: and
subject:header.

i start to believe that is my sendmail service's problem.