[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Google App

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Feb 5 02:43:36 CET 2015

On 02/04/2015 02:27 PM, Laura Creighton wrote:

> My apologies.  Google App Engine used to be set up so that no email
> could be recevied at all.  Now that is the default, but it can
> be overwritten.
>
> Can we get mailman to work under these Google App Engine restrictions?
> I don't know anybody who has done this, but I don't know everybody on
> this planet, 'natch.

I don't know everyone on the planet either nor do I know everyone who's
ever installed Mailman, but I'm more likely than most to have heard of
someone trying to install a Mailman instance under Google Apps and
running into problems, so it's likely one of two things; it's easy or no
one's tried it. I suspect the latter, but since I know nothing about
Google Apps, I really have no idea whether it is possible, and if so,
how difficult it would be.